Jeff Lansdell started with racing go-karts at 10 years old and then began to change his focus to drifting. Going out to local grassroots drift events starting in 2009, by being a fast learner he picked up the sport fairly easy. Now competing and going into his 6th year of drifting, he will be in the Formula Drift Pro-Am Top Drift and other series as well as local out reach events. Being involved in the pro-am series and sharing a similar sponsor, Pro Drifter Joon Maeng reached out to Jeff and gave him the opportunity to work for his team for the Formula Drift season. In return, was taught many skills of setting up a drift car, learning how a car reacts to different settings, learning what it takes to run a professional team, and being able to use what was taught from Joon. Jeff has been able to use them for his own car and having Joon help advance his driving skills as well. Going into his 3rd year of being involved in Formula Drift and for the first time as crew chief for Joon, it is going to be an exciting year of drifting. Jeff is looking forward to working with Spec Drift for the 2015 season helping everyone out to learn the essentials needed for becoming a successful driver and drifter.
Chris “PoW” Billedo, a driver who started at a young age of 16 has developed to be a driver of many skill sets. POW is a two time Redline Time Attack Champion of the Enthusiast Front Wheel Drive Class and the 2010 Redline Time Attack Rookie of the Year. Having almost 9 years of racing and drifting experience, POW is now working with Spec Drift to help teach and improve the ability of beginner drivers or experienced drivers wanting a different approach or opinion on the sport of drifting. Not only is POW a skilled driver but is a capable engine builder having built a 500 Horsepower KA24DE-T in his personal S13 240sx. POW looks forward to the 2015 Spec Drift season and is excited to help people in their journey of being the best driver they can be.
- Youngest Redline Time Attack Race Winner at 18 Years Old
- Younger Driver to win overall Championship in Redline Time Attack (2010 Enthusiast FWD)
- 2010 Redline Time Attack Enthusiast FWD Champion
- 2010 Redline Time Attack Rookie of the Year
- 2014 Redline Time Attack Enthusiast FWD Champion
- Numerous Top Finishes in SCCA Autocross (10+ 1st Place)
- 4th Place Overall Adams Motorsports Park Drift Competition (2011)
- Top 10 Overall Ranking In Vegas Drift 2012
- Extreme Autofest Driftkhana 3 Time Winner (2012-2014)